Terms and conditions of your donation & website use
Terms & conditions
All payments are in AUD$ Currency.
1) Rural Communities Social Services Inc. ABN:82550207851 Inc: IA60063 QLD Charity: CH3450, operates the www.swmcp.com website, which is a service that allows people to make donations to certain causes and charities. The website includes a webpage for donations, it allows you to make an online donation to your chosen appeal.
2) Your donation to RCSS cannot be claimed as tax deduction on your individual tax return. For a donation to be tax deductible, it must be made to an organisation endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR). RCSS currently does not hold that status.
3) You are agreeing to enter into an agreement with RCSS on the terms of these Terms and Conditions (Agreement).
5) Your donation will have a fee deducted prior to reaching the RCSS account. The fees are charged by 3rd parties (5% +GST) ie Paypal Business account charges RCSS. The RCSS will not have any responsibility for any charges made by your institution.
6) In addition, an administration fee will be used by the RCSS of 5% once the funds are in the RCSS bank account to assist with overheads (Administration Fee).
7) subject to paragraphs (5) and (6) a total of 10% will be deducted prior to the funds being used for your chosen charitable cause.
8) If you pay the $25 financial membership fee, you are entitled to vote for the Executive Management Committee after 30th June each year, and you can view the financials, meetings, projects and newsletters, held by the RCSS via the membership page. The membership fee assists the overheads and administration costs of the organisation such as insurance. You must read the constitution and abide by the rules of the association.
9) If you are not a financial member of the RCSS you may view the financial information of the RCSS that is lodged with the Australian Charities and Not-For-Profit Commission each year after the 30th of June.
10) You indemnify RCSS against any loss, damage, cost or expense (including legal costs and expenses on a solicitor/own client basis) that RCSS suffers or incurs arising out of or in relation to any breach by you of this Agreement. Subject to the limitation on liability in clause 13, RCSS indemnifies you against any loss, damage, cost or expense (including legal costs and expenses on a solicitor/own client basis) that you suffer or incur arising out of or in relation to any breach by RCSS of this Agreement.
11) Except for those terms that cannot by law be excluded, all terms other than those expressly contained in this Agreement are excluded.
12) Except as provided by law, RCSS’s aggregate liability to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, is limited to the aggregate amount of Administration Fees paid to RCSS in respect of your donations in the calendar year in which the liability arose.
13) Except as provided by law, in no event will RCSS be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any consequential, special, incidental or indirect loss or damage or loss of profit (whether consequential, special, incidental, direct or indirect) that may arise from or in relation to this Agreement.
14) RCSS will ensure that all transaction and credit card information entering the system is encrypted using an Extended Validation Certificate from WIX, with up to 256-bit SSL encryption based on a 2048-bit key. RCSS will ensure that credit card transactions are authorised in partnership with Stripe and that no cardholder information will ever be passed unencrypted in a web browser to RCSS or from RCSS to Stripe. RCSS will ensure that no payment information is stored on www.swmcp.com.au and will not store any 3-digit credit card security codes, such as CSC, CVV or CVC codes. RCSS will further ensure that any credit card information sent to banks and any return authorisation message is secure. While RCSS will take all reasonable steps to protect information provided by you, RCSS does not warrant that: * (i) the RCSS Service will be uninterrupted or error free; or * (ii) the RCSS Service will be free from external intruders (hackers) or other persons having access to the services or systems of RCSS without the consent of RCSS.
15) You must comply with RCSS's policies from time to time relating to the RCSS Service.
16) RCSS has no obligations or duties except those expressly set out in this Agreement and those imposed on it by any law that cannot be excluded.
17) This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties about its subject matter and supersedes any previous understandings or agreements on that subject matter.
18) You must not assign or transfer any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of RCSS.
19) RCSS may assign or transfer any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement. RCSS may sub-contract or otherwise arrange for another person or party to perform any part of this Agreement or to discharge any of the obligations under any part of this Agreement.
20) This Agreement is governed by the law of Queensland, Australia. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of its courts and courts of appeal from them. The parties will not object to the exercise of jurisdiction by those courts on any basis.
Website Use, Terms & Conditions
1) You must not upload any content (text and/or images) that is, or may be interpreted as, defamatory, obscene or offensive, or that is in breach of any law, regulation or third party intellectual property.
2) You must not upload viruses or any malicious or damaging code.
3) You must not engage in any form of multi-level marketing, or any unlawful or criminal purposes.
4) You must not access someone else’s account, nor attempt to solicit someone else’s log in details.
6) You must not use RCSS to send junk or spam email.
7) You must not use RCSS to misrepresent your identity, or any association with a third party.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
This site and all information, content, materials, products (including software) and services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site ("Site Content and Services") are provided by RCSS on an "as is" and "as available" basis, unless otherwise specified by RCSS in writing or required by applicable law. RCSS acknowledges that there are certain guarantees, warranties terms and conditions imposed by law relating to the supply of goods and services which the law expressly provides may not be excluded, restricted or modified or may only be limited to a certain extent ("Statutory Obligations"). Subject to the Statutory Obligations and any other warranties provided by RCSS in writing, RCSS makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the Site Content and Services Other than in relation to the Statutory Obligations, RCSS disclaim all warranties, express or implied in relation to this site or the Site Content and Services to the full extent permissible by applicable law Other than as required under any Statutory Obligations, RCSS will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site or the Site Content and Services, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, unless otherwise specified by RCSS in writing. If the Statutory Obligations apply in relation to the Site Content and Services but the Site Content and Services are not goods or services of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption, RCSS's liability for the breach of the Statutory Obligations is limited to, at RCSS’s option, either: (a) replacement or repair of the goods; (b) resupply of the services; or (c) payment of the costs of replacing or repairing the goods or having the services resupplied.
By visiting swmcp.com.au, you agree that the laws of the state of Queensland Australia, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and RCSS.
Site Policies, Modification, And Severability
Please review our other policies posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to swmcp.com.au. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. Please review our policies and these Conditions of Use periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site or the Site Content and Services one you have been notified of the changes to our policies and Conditions of Use constitutes your deemed acceptance of those changes. f any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. SWMCP reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, membership, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
How to contact us:
Email: email@example.com Postal Address: PO Box 454, MILLMERRAN, QLD 4357 AUSTRALIA
Do we collect any personal information?
The only personal information collected is that which you disclose to RCSS in communications with us or through opting in to receive our eNewsletter. This information will not be used for any other purpose other than to continue communication between both parties and/or distribute the RCSS e-newsletter.
All business information on the RCSS website is powered by WIX®.
How do I unsubscribe from the newsletter?
The footer of your newsletter contains a link to unsubscribe from our database.
What can you do if you have a complaint?
If you are not happy in respect to how we have dealt with your personal information, you should firstly contact our office via email or express post your concerns.